Discuss no rcd circuit on 5x5 splitload board in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Probably easiest to see if Schneider sell high integrity boards. If they do, you just need the busbar from the main switch with two outgoing prongs (one for the submain MCB and one for the existing RCD.

Reply to no rcd circuit on 5x5 splitload board in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I'm removing an extractor fan from our WC, as it's just a toilet and sink and we never use hot water in there anyway... The extractor is on...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Would appreciate some thoughts. Called to a friend's house earlier in week. No cooker or sockets. She said that the cooker had...
Replies
Views
C
The usual C.U. change problem. All circuits working except one (Ostensibly a ring circuit, once upon a time. It 'end-to-end's at the board)...
Replies
Views
V
I got called out this evening to a tripping RCD on a TT install after a lightening strike in the area. Its quite an old CU with mcb's and a...
Replies
Views
Vitesse
V
J
Due to a burnt out 80a rcd on a wylex split board consumer unit, the consumer unit now only has one 80a rcd which all circuits (mcbs) are wired...
Replies
Views
jonboy2015
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock