• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Not looking good for planet earth update in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Planet Earth will be just fine, the latest batch of fauna - not so much.

The Earth has a history of taking this stuff in its stride, from bacteria to dinosaurs to apes with tools, she has no problem with letting them screw up their environment, although that's a bit unfair on dinosaurs who were done for by an asteroid.

There's little doubt that CO2 warming has and will continue to create major changes in the environment. In the short term don't buy property by the sea, and "in the long run we're all dead", to quote Keynes.

The Earth will just be home to some other creatures, maybe dinosaurs will make a comeback? They managed 170 million years, which is not bad compared to the laughably brief 200 thousand years that homo sapiens has taken to push its home over a cliff.

That assumes that all the Co2 detectors used in the past were in date with thier Calibration check and that the entities that used them were suitably trained
:D:D:D
The detectors were all built in the last few decades and they're getting better. The Earth scientists that use them are pretty well trained entities too :)

I'm alright,myself and 143,999 friends,are off to ascendance...i know it's true...a bloke came to me door,and told me so...

You know that you’ll be going through the tribulation, you and your ‘friends’ @PEG - make good NOW and you can watch it all on the big screen!

Reply to Not looking good for planet earth update in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back