Discuss Not looking good for planet Earth in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

One of the problems with this theory, is that past records don’t tally.
In the past following periods of temperature increases, there has been increases in greenhouse gases.
The increase in greenhouse gases has always occurred after the temperature increase.
What then follows is not a further increase of temperature because of the increase in greenhouse gases, but a decrease in temperature eventually ending in an ice age.

The climate change theory is all a big THEORY!
It is being used for pushing agendas and ultimately a one world government Macron is testing the water for his European army.
These are interesting times but don’t believe all you hear from the loudest voices.
As for ‘12 years before it’s all too late’ - that’s scaremongering and I’m the words of the late John Wilson - ‘a load of Carp’ (see what I did there?)

it's all bollox. man made emissions of CO2 ( which are absorbed by trees and stuff to produce oxygen) are way exceeded by gases including methane fired into the atmosphere by cows farting.

it's all bollox. man made emissions of CO2 ( which are absorbed by trees and stuff to produce oxygen) are way exceeded by gases including methane fired into the atmosphere by cows farting.
Yes, but why are the cows there in the first place?? Oh and by the way, oxygen levels are falling to.

One of the problems with this theory, is that past records don’t tally.
In the past following periods of temperature increases, there has been increases in greenhouse gases.
The increase in greenhouse gases has always occurred after the temperature increase.
What then follows is not a further increase of temperature because of the increase in greenhouse gases, but a decrease in temperature eventually ending in an ice age.
That's right because in the past the temperature rise has caused the permafrost to melt releasing greenhouse gases.

The climate change theory is all a big THEORY!
It is being used for pushing agendas and ultimately a one world government Macron is testing the water for his European army.
These are interesting times but don’t believe all you hear from the loudest voices.
As for ‘12 years before it’s all too late’ - that’s scaremongering and I’m the words of the late John Wilson - ‘a load of Carp’ (see what I did TVthere?)
Hello I'm back, had to look up Macron never heard of him till now. If you click on the link it's NASA not some tuppenny ha'penny politician who's writing about global warming, climate change if you like.

I’m pretty sure in the Industrial Age where there was coal fired industry on every corner and every house was burning dirty coal they never suffered from temperature rise?
True we are destroying the planet we live on and change is needed but global warming I believe is nothing more than another means of manipulation from those in power

I’m pretty sure in the Industrial Age where there was coal fired industry on every corner and every house was burning dirty coal they never suffered from temperature rise?
True we are destroying the planet we live on and change is needed but global warming I believe is nothing more than another means of manipulation from those in power
Global warming started pretty much at the beginning of the industrial revolution when we began using fossil fuels.

Don’t worry about the Earth it’ll look after itself pretty well, we’ve got bigger things to think about and it near enough all involves stupid people who can’t see past their noses.

Don’t worry about the Earth it’ll look after itself pretty well, we’ve got bigger things to think about and it near enough all involves stupid people who can’t see past their noses.

Including the ones who think the earth will look after itself regardless of what we do :p

Now I have one more reason to be unhappy about Whippy sniffers .
Getting high on NO in little shiny sparklets style bottles ... (back in my day it was Evo-stick in a brown paper bag) ...
Squirty cream in a can is fun though.

Over the last 420,000 years there have been 5 (including the current one) instances of global warming.
The warmest one reached it’s peak some 320,000 years ago.

To suggest that the current period started at the begining of the industrial revolution is just untrue.
In fact it started about 20,00 years ago.

It’s been suggested that the greenhouse gases are currently 50% higher than at any other time.
However the evidence does not support such a claim.
The evidence shows that 3 out of the 4 previous incidents had higher amounts than are currently present.

The evidence from past incidences suggests that rather than causing an increase in temperature, high levels of greenhouse gases presage a decrease in temperature which culminates in an ice age.
Here is a link to a graph showing the temperature and greenhouse levels for the last 420,000 years:
Google Image Result for https://myweb.rollins.edu/jsiry/vostok.gif - https://goo.gl/images/xXHJa3

Over the last 420,000 years there have been 5 (including the current one) instances of global warming.
The warmest one reached it’s peak some 320,000 years ago.

To suggest that the current period started at the begining of the industrial revolution is just untrue.
In fact it started about 20,00 years ago.

It’s been suggested that the greenhouse gases are currently 50% higher than at any other time.
However the evidence does not support such a claim.
The evidence shows that 3 out of the 4 previous incidents had higher amounts than are currently present.

The evidence from past incidences suggests that rather than causing an increase in temperature, high levels of greenhouse gases presage a decrease in temperature which culminates in an ice age.
Here is a link to a graph showing the temperature and greenhouse levels for the last 420,000 years:
Google Image Result for https://myweb.rollins.edu/jsiry/vostok.gif - https://goo.gl/images/xXHJa3
Okay the rate of global warming increased at the start of the industrial revolution.

Reply to Not looking good for planet Earth in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net