Discuss Not quite electrical but in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

the pict

-
Mentor
Reaction score
Torx bits is there different types My Doblo van has a sump plug which would appear to be a torx splined affair but none of mine fit, its T set I have is there some other range of Torx sizes I don't know about

Yes, but the name escapes me. They are an automotive head which has more points on it. I had to buy a set to take some brake calipers off once on a pug.

I Had the oil filter off already so it was a case of getting it done today, so after much efing and blinding the Stilsons came to the rescue there is a baw hair of a flange so just enough to get a grip on it, and it looks like some plank hammered in a allen key previously, odd cos its a ex Arnold Clark hire van I got 18 months back I would have thought the greasers at Arnies would have the right tools, any way welded a nut on it for the time being and saw the rubber seal just before I roasted it

The worst thing of all talking about this stuff is items that come with screws and wall plugs that seem to be some version that is neither Philips nor Pozi with plugs I have yet to find a drill that suits, the exception is radiator mounting kits that have those bloody great screws you need a 10mm socket on, they are just the job for hanging stuff on in the workshop

Torx bits is there different types My Doblo van has a sump plug which would appear to be a torx splined affair but none of mine fit, its T set I have is there some other range of Torx sizes I don't know about
dictionary.jpg

Maybe the pic of the Oxford English Dictionary is a reference to my grammar,and or spelling, all I can say in response is

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ----ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ----ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the ---- you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ----ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ----ed up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose life.

HAHAHA, Love it

Reply to Not quite electrical but in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net