Discuss notifying building control late? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

ben2012

If you have missed a certificate that you were supposed to have submitted online with NIC and so it is now over the 30 days by quiet a bit will you get any kind of come back on it if you just submit it now? or should you re test and submit within date range? thanks

Be never missed the deadline with NIC yet but surely if the works yours issue a new certificate explaining to client why and set an appropriate date. Otherwise you leave client with problems.

and tell customer the guarantee on your work will run from the new certificate date. should keep him sweet.

The notfication police are going to come and knock on your door in the small hours of the morning. You will be "invited" to accompany them to their HQ where you will be interviewed at length possibly under torture, after a summary trial where the verdict is a foregone conclusion you will be sent to Part P camp for "re-education".
You may or may not see your loved ones again.
Or was that just the KGB.
:)

Just to add, this is not a wind up, there are some jobs I still haven't notified for months becaus they aren't finished. Yes I am lazy and haven't filled out the certificate but there it is, it isn't finished!

Just to add, this is not a wind up, there are some jobs I still haven't notified for months becaus they aren't finished. Yes I am lazy and haven't filled out the certificate but there it is, it isn't finished!

Agreed its finished when your paid , and not before...

Its a bit like the earthing and bonding should be upto date before you can change a CU - have you tried getting 1 x 16mm GY and 2 x 10mm GY into those old wyled boards??

Reply to notifying building control late? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock