Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Nottingham based contractor: we have vacancies for electricians in the Electricians Looking for Work / Jobs area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Crackedwolf

Crackedwolf EF Member

Electrician required to work on Domestic - Commercial - Industrial properties , nationwide
    With a positive attitude, to fit in with our existing team
    Who is physically fit and a team player.
    Preferably residing in the local area
    Driving licence required

We are looking for a permanent addition to our current team, please do not apply if you are after a stop gap between contracts.
    Must hold a clean driving licence and be able to fit in with a small team

We have vacancies for Electricians (and possibly mates)
    On the books....

There is an element of working away as our contracts are nationwide at present

2. fergus12

fergus12 Trainee

Hi my name is Chris,
    I have recently finished my training to become an electricain, I have passed my level 2 and 3 2365 and 2394 initail verification and awaiting the result for 2395 peridodic inspection exam.
    I live in leicester but would be willing to commute.
    I am keen and self motivated, and can work as part of a team or on my own. I am phsycally fit and have a full clean driving licence.
    I am happy to send you my CV if you require it.
    Many thanks
    Chris Vickerman