Discuss Now that'e one large hole cutter need more than a Veto tool bag for this Mother in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Remember using a 5 Tonne lorry to pull armoured in at T4 back in the day. The Ronan lads where in a hurry to get to the pub.

Reply to Now that'e one large hole cutter need more than a Veto tool bag for this Mother in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I’ve seen Veto are now doing wheeled tool bags. What’s everyone’s thoughts? Would anyone buy one...
Replies
Views
I’m looking to upgrade my tool bag and can’t decide which Veto bag is right for me. Nobody ever seems to have a claw hammer in their bags in the...
Replies
Views
During some down time, I was comparing tools tool carrying bags etc, e/when I harked back to the days of my mentots carrying their tools in a old...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My first post here, thought I'd see if it was possible to get some advice or tips... Basically, I had a large amount of block paving and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Have some trouble here. So I'm doing terminations at work and using side cutters, usually on 1.5mm or 2.5mm. Seems to happen more with...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock