Discuss NVQ Certificate 2356 in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well done mate. Welcome to the world of properly being a sparky:)
Now go get your JIB card

Are you sure?

I know of guys who have JIB cards, who I wouldn't trust to plug a 13 amp plug into a wall.
I also know electricians who the JIB state aren't electricians,
(these are guys who I have worked with, worked for and worked for me!)

Yeah I know that Supa, I know guys in both camps too mate but I just wanted to congratulate him on passing. At least he hasn't taken the Electrical Trainee route

Yeah I know that Supa, I know guys in both camps too mate but I just wanted to congratulate him on passing. At least he hasn't taken the Electrical Trainee route

I wasn't having a pop at anyone,
but don't take it for granted that the JIB are going to give anyone an approved card.

and your right everyone working on site for years and learning at a college how to be an electrician should be congratulated.

Reply to NVQ Certificate 2356 in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views
I’m level 3 qualified electrician been doing for couple of years still training for my nvq and 18th I work for a company where I change db full...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I am looking for some assistance with my NVQ 2357-99 experienced workers portfolio in regards to Job write ups. In all honesty I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock