Discuss NVQ LEVEL 3 PORTFOLIO!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Your college should provide you with a template and you fill in the pictures and your text of your own work and description from there? If they havnt get onto them

you need pics. of work you are diong or have done as well as getting some shots of you actually working.. fixing tray/trunking/conduit; wiring something up; performing safe isolation; using a MFT etc.etc.

Check on eBay. You can buy people's completed portfolios for less than £5 to use as an example. You won't be able to pass any of it off as your own work though as it is likely your assessor is clued up to this sort of thing.

Check on eBay. You can buy people's completed portfolios for less than £5 to use as an example. You won't be able to pass any of it off as your own work though as it is likely your assessor is clued up to this sort of thing.

I've tried to look for it on ebay, can't find anythin? Any links you can forward?

Ask your tutor for a guide, I get the impression you have either left it too late or don't want to do it because the template is pretty self explanatory

I think the idea is you're supposed to do it yourself to verify that you are capable of doing the job yourself.
Back in my day, getting someone else to do it for you was called "cheating".

Reply to NVQ LEVEL 3 PORTFOLIO!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've got a 5 years experience along with.... 2365 l2 & l2 18th edition 2391 other stuff I won't bother listing. My question is since I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I completed my level 2 2365 installation and my level 3 8202 advanced technical diploma in electrical installation and I’m unsure on...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
I have an opportunity to work with solar panels and EV chargers. Will I still be able to complete my NVQ level 3 working? Kind regards Screamer.
Replies
Views
I am seeking a job as an electricians mate / improver / labourer around South Yorkshire. I am based in Doncaster, i have a uk full driving licence...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock