Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss NVQ Level 3 unit 15 and 38 Exam papers/questions. in the New Member Introductions area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Alaw

Alaw New EF Member

Hi, I'm currently doing my NVQ level 3 and would like to practise with old mock exam papers/questions

Does anyone know of any sites with them on or pheraps have some they could send via Email.

My Exams are the start of next month and I would like to get as many mock papers done as possible.

Thanks

2. Vortigern

Vortigern Regular EF Member

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    Try Sparkyfacts.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Loki

Loki Trainee Access

What course are you doing? 2365, 2357, 5357?

4. Alaw

Alaw New EF Member

I'm not to sure on that. It Says Electrical testing and commissioning unit 15 and 38 EAL. On my timetable. Trying to find out now, thanks for your reply.

5. Vortigern

Vortigern Regular EF Member

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    Amazing that. Had a student just entering third year asked him what course he is on. Has not got a clue. Asked him to find out, he can't???? WHaaaat!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. static zap

static zap Regular EF Member

Do big Employer's still have their own / organise, a slice of this and that with local colleges !
    (a bit hard to quote-on CV when not sure what)

• Informative Informative x 1