Discuss NVQ level3 Able Skills ... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi,
I am doing the NVQ with able skills and finding it difficult to understand some of the questions.
Is there a book that can help with the questions at the end? As I understand this questions are separate from the portfolio, not even sure if other training centres do them.

Hi,
I am doing the NVQ with able skills and finding it difficult to understand some of the questions.
Is there a book that can help with the questions at the end? As I understand this questions are separate from the portfolio, not even sure if other training centres do them.
Francisco, can you not ask the Training School about book/videos that would help you better understsand, after all I assume you are paying Able Skills a lot of money, the least they could will be to reccomend a decent set of books to help, speak to the Boss if you get no help from the Tutors, good luck anyway.

Francisco, can you not ask the Training School about book/videos that would help you better understsand, after all I assume you are paying Able Skills a lot of money, the least they could will be to reccomend a decent set of books to help, speak to the Boss if you get no help from the Tutors, good luck anyway.

Thing is I already asked and told no "the NVQ is about recording and gathering evidence on the work you are carrying out".

I know that but the vocabulary used on the questions is too difficult to understand.

Thing is I already asked and told no "the NVQ is about recording and gathering evidence on the work you are carrying out".

I know that but the vocabulary used on the questions is too difficult to understand.
Give an example

Hi,
All NVQ's have the knowledge questions in, I was exempt from doing mine because they were already part of my level 3 2330.

I've been to Able Skills before, they're good and have some brilliant teachers there. They're right in saying that the NVQ is meant to be you providing evidence of the work you've done so they shouldn't have to tell you what to do.

But I'm sure if you spoke to one of your assessors then they'll be more than happy to offer guidance. Satnam is a good guy and so is Steve Briggs

put up one of the questions you're struggling on and we'll try and help you understand it more.

I can also vouch for Steve, very good tutor and helped me no end with my 2396. They do not want you to fail as it effects their statistics, they are also paid so it is in the companies best interest to help you as much as they can.

Reply to NVQ level3 Able Skills ... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock