Discuss NVQ providers (manchester) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

Hectorhill

Hi

was wondering if anyone could give some advice on beginning my level 3 NVQ electrical installation in the MANCHESTER area. I have just started as an electricians mate on a commercial project but am struggling to find any providers in my area who will enrol me. I spoke to one company but they were so far away the costs were getting ridiculous. There seems to be a fair bit of rubbish on the internet so was hoping someone might be able to recommend a company.

(i am at the stage to begin it etc as I have my other exams etc so it's just about finding a good provider)

cheers!!!

Hi pal I was in the same boat as you (also living in Manchester)
I went with xs training. Its all based online and you upload photos and explain how you did the job. Asseser will asses it online and give you feedback before they'll submit it.
I've not actually started it yet due to doing 2394+5 but will be in the next fortnight.

Cheers! I've just dropped them a line/competed an application

coincidentally another provider got back to me today. They are called quickstep. They offer 2 NVQ schemes. One is the normal online type but the other is called the 'total scheme' where as they complete the write up for you. I've read a few opinions on this forum as to how this is not a good out look but I have to say it is tempting purely because I struggle to juggle time so much (though I can defo understand people's problems with it). Has anyone ever heard of quickstep or used them before (Just toying with ideas at the minute)

Reply to NVQ providers (manchester) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, adult learner retraining and sorry if this is in the wrong place but I need help. my provider are being very cards against their chest...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
I'm unsure if I should be an electrician or maybe another trade is better. I have basically completed my first year of a foundation in...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock