Discuss Nvq Responsibilities in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mr Ed

Hi Friends,

Please can anyone explain the responsibilities of an Eal Nvq Level 3 college assessor. I have asked the Eal to provide this information by email and they have refused.

Question.

How often should an assessor attend site to monitor the progression of a candidate working towards his or her Electrical Nvq Level 3.

Please can anyone provide any documentation regarding my question.

Cheers
Mr Ed.

Ask your assessor - they are the one that will need to agree a date with you on coming to site. They are a person and they will be part of your college. Ask when you are there or phone.

No I have had problems with my assessor coming out to do site visits.

I need to know how and when the assessor should attend site and how many times he should make a visit to site to record his evidence andmI'm not just talking about nvq assessor onsite assessments.

I sure there is guidelines and has anyone experienced this.

I dont need no help with my nvq.

Many Thanks

I think the visits are as important to them as it is to our NVQ as they will need to satisfy the college auditing. Best thing is if you know the name of your assessor, book a meeting with them to go over any questions you have. I'm not saying all colleges are the same but they need you to pass the NVQ. I Know that they have to carry out two site visits over the NVQ so having everything in order for them to assess is a must.

Reply to Nvq Responsibilities in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net