Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss NVQ3 unit 312 help needed in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Dannywhite

Dannywhite Trainee

hi all, I’m doing my logbook I’m stuck on unit 312, i need some pictures etc for the environmental unit. Does anyone have this document completed which they could send so i can get some guidance? Or any help is appreciated, thanks

2. Edtwozeronine

Edtwozeronine Regular EF Member

Just google some images of environmentally friendly technologies and provide a paragraph or two about how they work.

Solar PV, Solar Water Heating, Hydro-electric, Wind Turbines, Ground Source Heat Pumps, anything that's considered a greener alternative. We also did a GOLA exam on the computers after researching said technologies.

Just don't copy verbatim from wikipedia, convert the clever words into Donald Trump style language.

"Believe me folks, I know green technologies, we're gonna have the best green technologies here!"