Discuss Off the tools !!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dringo1982

HI Guys

Im off the tools and in to design and management.

I dont think my knees could take much more house bashing or my wife take another cut in the feed in tariff resulting in mad hours and destruction of loads of jobs.

Im putting my old van stock on ebay just trying to shift it to people that could do with not paying top money

hears a link

Solar PV Installation Electrical Safety Warning Sticky Labels X10 | eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252586416209?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Ill be adding more to it as I get around to it

Good on ya,

I'm thinking of doing the same. I've been approached about a job as Maintenance Manager at a local firm I sub contract to.

Its taken me many years to build up my business, but I'm still doing long hours and having to deal with so much for little reward in comparison. My knees are shot and I have noticed my general health deteriorating quite rapidly.
The money will be less, but the benefits are much better - off the tools, normal working hours, company pension, sick pay, holiday pay, expenses, mobile phone... and I'll still be the boss! :)

My missus says its a no brainer, but I'm reluctant to let go of my business of 25years or so.

Reply to Off the tools !!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Has anyone come across or used any of the replica / fake power tools? I've stumbled across a few on ebay, mainly Makita but also seen Dewalt...
Replies
Views
Hello, hope someone can shed some light on my problem. I have a simple solar powered gate opener setup at home. I am having trouble with the...
Replies
Views
john doe
J
Thought I'd link you to these because they're going cheap. And on 99p no reserve too. Canon PowerShot G12 Camera Bundle With Carrycase G16 G15...
Replies
Views
selling this as i'm semi-retired and no longer think i'll be using it. it's on ebay Hilmor Conduit Bender/Vice | eBay 272251800251
Replies
Views
got 5 units with enclosure, 3 units without, come and get them for some beer money from London E15 MK three phase RCD 25A LN6425s + enclosure...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock