Discuss OLCI honest review and why they let me down in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Ryan Kavanagh

In my opinion OLCI have not lived up to there word when selling me this course!

I cant give an honest review on this forum as OLCI complain to the owners to have it removed!

However if anyone would like details and my frank and honest opinion about why in my opinion they havnt lived up to there word, then please private message me and il get right back to you

Thanks ryan

Ryan,

Please feel free to post an honest factual review of your experiences in the review section of the forums.

Honest factual feedback WILL NOT be removed on a whim, regardless of the companies standing on the forums.

Cheers.

Hey Ryan,

Please do. I contacted OLCI on monday about 2357 nvq 3 course...
bit put off when the guy on the phone said its a home learning course and it would still cost £5995 !!!! what overheads do they have ??

Anyway coz i didnt sign up for it there and then, ive had 11 phone calls from them, darn they must be down on their quota.

Please share your views mate,

regards,

Andy.

11 phone calls says it all really, hard sales push telling you what you want to hear, its going to be the same with all of them though, and £5995 wow.

£5995 will get you nearly 2 years full time teaching at my local college.
Total p*ss take.
a sensible statement. i've seen 2391-10 quoted at £695 upwards by these sharks. my local college does it for £250 including the exams.

a sensible statement. i've seen 2391-10 quoted at £695 upwards by these sharks. my local college does it for £250 including the exams.

Whilst £695 is the higher end of the common 239-10 price brackets, colleges that offer the lower prices are most often funded, sometimes indirectly.

I've just finished 3 years at Loughborough College which cost me just over £1000 and now have 2330 L3. 2382 cost £115 through a company in Northampton, 2391 at Loughborough was £3?? for 10 week course and just finishing NVQ3 off which cost £600. Ok it has taken me 3.5 years from start to finish but has only cost me just on £2000 and have all the recognised qualifications available and the experience to go with it. My advice is bite the bullet and start at college, take the time, gain the experience and you won't need a second mortgage.

your profile says california, but not which planet you're on.

Reply to OLCI honest review and why they let me down in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net