Discuss OLCI - Training advice needed in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

dman

-
Reaction score
Hi All, I am after some advice re the above company I am getting confliting reports as to the quality of the Home Study info & practical training centers.

Is there anyone who is currenty, or recently finished doing their 2330 level 2&3, with this company that can offer advice regarding their Home study info, with regards to it's correctness/ relevance.

I am looking to take the course but to invest the large amount of money concerned & be supplied with irrelevant/ out of date information, is not something anyone can afford to do.

Is this info regarding OLCI's Home study info being outdated, old news, has the company now got itself, updated and now supply correct tutoring p/work & practical's

Any advice based on recent experience would be gratefully appreciated, Thankyou

The home study stuff they supply is full of basic faults such as diagrams marked up different to the reference you are reading. Loads of spelling errors.

I did that electrical course with OLCI as well but didnt have many problems with them. One of my units on the theory course was printed wrong and I think there were some other small mistakes but when I told them about it they were happy to send me a new copy of it – which was right! I still use the theory stuff every now and again too – its good to go back to if you get stuck. As for the rest of the coutrse i really enjoyed it and no complaints! And I got qualified so got a job I love

Reply to OLCI - Training advice needed in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net