Discuss Old BS7671 Books in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just purchased a 16th Edition and a 15th Edition BS7671 book both in excellent condition.

I am looking for a 14th and 13th edition if anyone has one they don't want.

No particular reason that I want them other than to look in and to have sitting on the shelf as it would be a nice touch.

Got my 15th Edition college training manual, with personal notes in the columns. You can have for 100,000 quids!

No electrical literature collection…cough…cough…I mean research material is complete without “An Illustrated Explanation of Earthed Equipotential Bonding” and “An Illustrated Explanation of Automatic Disconnection of Supply” by D.W. Cockburn.:jester:

Hi,

I have just purchased a 16th Edition and a 15th Edition BS7671 book both in excellent condition.

I am looking for a 14th and 13th edition if anyone has one they don't want.

No particular reason that I want them other than to look in and to have sitting on the shelf as it would be a nice touch.

What colour is the 15th mate? :)

It's a hardback blue 15th, the last print of it from what I can tell so includes the amendments.

it was more just to have a nice set of regs books on the shelf, I'm not too fussed about then being the latest of each.

No electrical literature collection…cough…cough…I mean research material is complete without “An Illustrated Explanation of Earthed Equipotential Bonding” and “An Illustrated Explanation of Automatic Disconnection of Supply” by D.W. Cockburn.:jester:

ive got quite a few books, probably nothing like yours though

Both available on Amazon, but the first one got some really terrible reviews.

An Illustrated Explanation of Earthed Equipotential Bonding: Amazon.co.uk: D. W. Cockburn: 9781449041618: Books

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...lanation+of+Automatic+Disconnection+of+Supply

Last edited:
At our last farm , the old pig paddock next to the house used to be full of them each year .
One of the old boys out of the village used to fancy his self as a bit of a dealer , and come and get loads . I reckon he mostly kept them for his self , the trouble was the paddock was the size of a proper football pitch and it was normally well covered in them !
He has been in and out of the nut house many times and I would say that the shrooms had a lot to do with it , along with what used to grow in the maize fields as well !:sifone:

It is worth mentioning that my comments were made in jest and that no one should ruin their lives by taking them too seriously. On a more serious note, I’m sure there was a copy of the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] edition of the regs kicking about on the forum, but as per usual I can’t find it now.

Reply to Old BS7671 Books in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock