Discuss Old qualification 236/ or 2360 how to check ??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

Stephen king

Hi all I'm looking to find out if my certificates are enough to get in to Napit or nic
I passed most of my exams back in 1996 to 1998
I did my core course 2360 course but can only see Certificates saying part 1 should I have some saying part 2 ??? Also I have my nvq level 2 and my am1
I have this year sat my 17th edition and my 2394/ 5 and passed
I have no more Certificates not sure if I need any Napit keep saying my part 1 and 2 are in the core 2360 and is now classed as a level 3 is this so ???

Hi all I'm looking to find out if my certificates are enough to get in to Napit or nic
I passed most of my exams back in 1996 to 1998
I did my core course 2360 course but can only see Certificates saying part 1 should I have some saying part 2 ??? Also I have my nvq level 2 and my am1
I have this year sat my 17th edition and my 2394/ 5 and passed
I have no more Certificates not sure if I need any Napit keep saying my part 1 and 2 are in the core 2360 and is now classed as a level 3 is this so ???
I think the best thing to do is speak to Napit or NICEIC tell them what you have achieved as it is these criteria you have to satisfy also it is all well and good having certificates but you will need to demonstrate to them you understand the regs in practice and can preform safe isolation & testing.

Well I've only just passed my 2394 and 2395 and my 17th edition the collage tutor checked my Certificates and said I'm hood to go but I'm having my doubts I was at collage years I've been employed and self employed for 20 of years and always been in the trade but thought it best to get my testing and inspection done but can only find Cerys saying part 1 but I have like three some have different codes ???

Well I've only just passed my 2394 and 2395 and my 17th edition the collage tutor checked my Certificates and said I'm hood to go but I'm having my doubts I was at collage years I've been employed and self employed for 20 of years and always been in the trade but thought it best to get my testing and inspection done but can only find Cerys saying part 1 but I have like three some have different codes ???
Thy keep on changing the courses and exams over the years I think they will be mostly interested in your 17th and testing.

Reply to Old qualification 236/ or 2360 how to check ??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock