Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss On-Site Guide (BS 7671:2008 Wiring Regulations, incorporating Amendment 3:2015) in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Midwest

Midwest Electrician's Arms

Boring thread.

I decided to give in and purchase a copy of the above publication. Give in, in that I understand there are a couple of errors in it, rectified by errata sheets etc.

I see the IET site has the ISBN as 978-1-84919-887-5. Does anyone know if this is the latest print? I understand the one with the errors had thousands printed.

Sorry to be so boring :(

PS, why is it when I searched for similar threads before posting, I got a big fat zero. And now I've posted I have some similar threads?

2. Wilko

Wilko Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Wilko Electrics
    Yes matey, that's the one I bought earlier this year, complete with a stick-in for page 125, Table B6. Pretty yellow cover to go with our BYB.

3. Pat H

Pat H Don't ask, get an Electrician in.

Business Name:
    Sparks of Intelligence
    Yup that's the one I bought about 3 months back with the stick in table.

4. Midwest

Seem to remember, someone spotted another mistake?

5. Midwest

Thanks chaps. Will buy one today, hopefully it will come tomorrow and I'll have something to read over the weekend. I live on the raggedy edge.o_O

6. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Its pretty BAD that the OSG should be printed with mistakes..... my copy has a page stuck in!

They should be replaced FOC - and that way they will take care with the next version!

• Like Like x 1