Discuss On site guide in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stop end

Has any one else got there new yellow onsite guide.had mine and got a piece of paper to replace a table in the book.WHat a joke payed all that money they could of sent bits of paper to update the last one.....

Has any one else got there new yellow onsite guide.had mine and got a piece of paper to replace a table in the book.WHat a joke payed all that money they could of sent bits of paper to update the last one.....
Yes a good money making joke. In the gas world they have the viper book. Well when I say book I mean binder, any updates you unclip binder at appropriate place take out old and insert new pages. Brilliant. At some point they will see how it's done in the electric regs world and realise how much money they could make and change to our system.

Why cant the regs be made electronic for all trades it would be a matter of issuing just the changes and updates, which could be filed and printed.

Money making scam, sanctioned by those who are supposed to have our best interest at heart.
Which, along with other scams, we are being forced to pay to go to work.

Might be an idea to change nationality to work here, its cheaper.

The reason the regs books are not electronic , is the fact they know they would be posted over the net in a matter of days and sold on e-bay days later :)

Got to spend about £100 on latest books to take to upcoming exams and its hurting me,would rather buy a earth leakage meter instead :)

Reply to On site guide in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm planning a replacement for my existing domestic CU and would like to have it sanity checked before I get an electrician involved. The main...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Returning to the trade and just done my 18th Edition update last week. Trying to make head or tail of new C+G qualifications and cross-ref to my...
Replies
Views
I installed outdoor lighting and outlets. I finished this past year. I passed my inspection on April 2022. I was so pleased, BUT now the circuit...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock