Discuss Optimal panel will not reset in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

albi

-
Reaction score
Hi every one
I have a optima XL6 panel but I think some one has changed the PCB from another optima panel and I don't seen to be able to reset the NVM back to factory and help whould be gratefully appreciated

20171213_154503.jpg

Last edited:
upload_2017-12-14_13-41-28.png

Just done a Google Images. Says its a Texecom Odyssey...

hi Spoon
i think you have mis read your google image its asking how to fit a texecom odyssey bell box to that panel

balls.... I need to go home...

Second guess.. On Ebay.
Looks upload_2017-12-14_14-12-13.png

Texecom bell to the Honeywell panel
+ve supply A to D
OV D TO A
VE C TAMPER to T VE TAMPER RETURN
VE BELL B TO B VE SOUNDER TRIGGER
-VE STROBE S TO STROBE -

That's down to me posting incorrect info @buzzlightyear

What the OP's after is to "reset the NVM back to factory" but was thinking the alarm PCB was not a XL6.

spoon is the old optima XM.
power down
factory tests to remove wires from 9 and 19
put a link 9and 19 power up
the panel will power up with no alarm condition
with a cleared NVR the tamper and the indicators will remain steady
remove the links put back 9 and 19 and the way you go

spoon is the old optima XM.
power down
factory tests to remove wires from 9 and 19
put a link 9and 19 power up
the panel will power up with no alarm condition
with a cleared NVR the tamper and the indicators will remain steady
remove the links put back 9 and 19 and the way you go
wrong.power down.connect PA 13 to set + 23. power up. power down, remove link. might need to do it twice.

Reply to Optimal panel will not reset in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net