Discuss Our thoughts go out to: in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

The families & friends of the Dead and Injured victims of Manchester's bombing.
Words can't express how we feel.
Scary times mate.
I'm down Manchester on Saturday for courtenners gig at the cricket ground.
Could have happened there or still could!
I'm working in Manchester this week as well.
Tragic times.

Terrible, just terrible!
Dropped my daughter off at the Warehouse in Manchester last month for a Hardwell gig and was overly impressed with the security at the venue, ID checks, bag searches and sniffer dogs before you were allowed to enter the premises. Don't know if that would have helped here but just saying.
My heart goes out to all those affected by last nights events.

Apparently not Stan, according to what they were saying earlier. The security checks were good going in but a good while before the concert ended, all the doors were opened and anyone could walk in.

Shocking and tragic, anything like this is so wrong, but children. There are some truly evil people in this world now.

I wonder how many innocents will die before this is stopped. Makes me think of Rudyard Kiplings' The Beginnings or Norman and Saxon. There is a groundswell that will not be stopped. My sincere condolences to the families who have lost a loved one.

Just on the news: 23 Dead so far & 59 injured, many seriously.

Thankfully one of the twenty three was the Gutless Coward that carried the bomb.

Our thoughts should also go out to the Family of Lee Rigby, the Soldier murdered in Manchester by another Gutless Coward.
This attack comes on the anniversary of his death.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many innocents will die before this is stopped. Makes me think of Rudyard Kiplings' The Beginnings or Norman and Saxon. There is a groundswell that will not be stopped. My sincere condolences to the families who have lost a loved one.
Whoever or what ever faction carried out this heinous crime, the Government needs to stop ----- footing around, when and if the Police arrest these thugs. the PC brigade will start winging about their Human rights, what about the Human Rights of the Dead and Injured's families?

Its sad that in this day and age atrocities like this go on. Human beings you'd expect are civilized and understand the value of life and how precious it is. Senseless,pointless killings of innocent people, especially children sickens me to the core.
I see ISIS have claimed responsibility for this outrage, so much for the Religion of Peace

Reply to Our thoughts go out to: in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock