Discuss outdoor dimmers? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

brs73

-
Reaction score
hello there
i need to install a (three gang) dimmer at a botanical centre. outdoor but under cover.
been searching for weatrherproof dimmers without any luck!!
any help out there would be greatly appreciated,
its going to be in a childrens learning centre so there will be a good chance of wet/muddy/tiny hands in contact with these switches.
any links would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance people

Reply to outdoor dimmers? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello! I am trying to install a smart fan/light dimmer combo switch (Treat life). I have installed one of these before in another location of the...
Replies
Views
I am looking for advice on getting an upgraded 25 meter extension cable from my office into my car park to charge my EV from an IP66 rated socket...
Replies
Views
Hi there, please help. I live in Florida and am replacing a ceiling fan in a bedroom. The new fan has no pull cords and no remote. It came...
Replies
Views
Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some help wiring a dimmer switch and outlet to 3 light fixtures. Attached is a picture. There’s a set of wires coming from the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock