Discuss Over sized plastic light switches in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

chubb chubb

Anywhere i can get over sized plastic light switches? Someones replaced the switches on this job with metal decorative ones, since the lights dont have an earth im changing them back to plastic but because the metal ones are 10mm bigger and the papers have just papered round them i'd have a ugly lip round the switches

Try any electrical wholesalers and tell them what you need they will have something even if its just decorative plating that goes around the switch.

Reply to Over sized plastic light switches in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone I've moved into a flat and I've decided to replace the original electric switches and sockets with white ones. I've done them all...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) my first post here. Quick background I'm a newly qualified installer of somewhat advanced years whose just starting out in the...
Replies
Views
Carried out an EICR where the lightning circuit is not earthed but like normal the customer has fitted metal chrome light switches. The lights...
Replies
Views
I was at a customers house changing a socket and they asked me a question about their lights. Some of the lights in the house suddenly get...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've bought a "yagusmart" smart switch from Amazon and it has no earth terminal. Although there are no metal facing parts I would think the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock