Discuss Panel Comparison Any One Got Similar Data To Share? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sgt_woulds

Following on from recent discussions about quality of panels I though this may be interesting...

We have 3 panels set up on a display roof facing 25 degrees west of South at 45 degree pitch.

They are all connected to ABB micro inverters - the screenshots are taken from the Aurora Vision website. I'll stick to this years data for clarity.

The 3 panels are:

Panasonic VBHN240SJ25 (on inverter which is fully exposed to the sun so gets hot and must be limiting)
LG LG250S1K-A3
Solarworld PL250 Mono BK (mounted lower than the other 2 so slightly cooler)

Total kWh respectively:

142.9 kWh
142.71 kWh
115 kWh

They all produced 265W at peak in April but in the early part of the year the Solarworld trailed behind with 114W compared to 160W for both of the others.

I haven't really monitored shade on these, but the Solarworld cannot be significantly worse... and it falls quite a bit behind in summer where shade isn't a factor at all and its position should favour it.

Attachments

• inverter screen shots.pdf
    136.8 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Panel Comparison Any One Got Similar Data To Share? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net