Discuss Panel Lifting Bag in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SRE

Sorry, couldn't find the earlier thread ... we bought these last week, fab service, reasonable price to have a go and see if they were of any use - the verdict - fab!! Can still use winch if there's a bit of wind and look loads more professional. We got 2 so that when one was going up on the winch the other was being loaded - for £90 you can't really go wrong.

The China Clothing Company, 0121 601 8026, [email protected]

Great service, I was out doing surveys so couldn't respond to their email about payment, they did a quick credit check and sent the bags out for next day delivery for me. Impressed :)

do you use your own winch or do you find scaffolding to supply it?. I'm doing 84 panels tomorrow. No winch, no bags. Just my shoulder, a ladder, and a muddy field!.

I'm on my own as well. Brilliant. Anyone want to help??

Just picked up a cheap winch on Tinternet. It's often too windy to use it but the bags do provide a bit of protection.

Think of how much you're saving on the gymn moving them all yourself!!

Check this system , free hand 1/4 pooling pulley system.JPGpulley system (21).JPGpulley system (20).JPG ratio

Looks like a decent system. Is that guy in the second photo wearing a safety hat? I wouldn't want a 20kg solar panel slipping out of its harness and landing on my head from a height!

Gofer holds guide ropes so no wind or scafolding problems ,of course safety hat .
Ropes and pules are tested and certified for 2000kg.
Harness adjusted to panel no space for dropping of.

Reply to Panel Lifting Bag in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net