Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Part p registration in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Jb1973

Jb1973 Guest

Hi guys i have been an electrician since doing my apprenticeship in 1989. I work for an nic eic registered company but a freind has asked me to do some work for him which needs certificates but my boss wouldnt do that for me. My question is how can i go about getting part p registered personally?

Cheers Jason

2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    contact elecsa.

3. TaffyDuck

TaffyDuck Electrician's Arms

Be careful though, as I understand it, and I may be wrong, getting yourself Part Peed may open you up to being fired for setting up in direct competition with your current employer