Discuss Pass my Assessment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DuaneMHunt1976

Right i'm logging off for the night, drinking some Cider stuff and i dont drink

But ive Passed my Assessment with NICEIC, just the guy who checks the Assessment is right next (out of my hands).. been up since 5am for a assessment at 8:30am trying to get ready and nerves
only another 12-14mths till the next one i guess

Good on you Duane :D

Haven't got a clue what you are talking about half the time but I like you :smile5:

2nd DB for the Sheds with Ring and Lighting Circuits

as for all the Short hands d.i. i can only guess means Domestic Installer
I studied computers and the amount of short hands in there i gave up remembering them all

Also dont understand all the scops, i have to trust what people say basically

Sorry
What did you have to do for your assessment ?
Mmm you mean what did i have to do in the Test than what for
Zdb (as wanted to know what i would do for a Ze and show him here what i would do and it would of been a Zdb)
Made me do a RCD test so the circuit was off.
Safe Isolation (talking as i did it to show that i was doing it right) Also my lock off is NAFF, i asked if there is any thing better as i could take it off without unlocking it,
r1 r2 and rn
R1+R2 cross over
PFC (so PEFC and PSCC)
Zs on the Lighting circuit
Zs on the Ring.
11937935_10204759169683925_2354241489952553769_n.jpg

Think that was all, i just took each question as it came.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was happy with you measuring zs and calculating R1+R2?
would of thought he would prefer the other way around
Measured Zs for Ring and Lighting
MEASURED R1+R2, but also Measured r1 r2 rn
i can only guess he wanted to see me do the steps of the Rings and then the cross over.

I didnt say any thing about Calculations, i may of said when measuring the r1 r2 and rn that it would be (r1+r2)/4 = R1+R2

I know i miss read things but a lot of others do on this site as well!!
Im going to stop replying for a bit, because im reading some things a bit wrong tone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Pass my Assessment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net