Discuss PE Magazine - 2018/19 Reader Survey - Win a PS4! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Good afternoon EF members,

Professional Electrician & Installer
is committed to providing you with the very best monthly magazine in the electrical industry. We want to ensure that our content continues to meet the needs and expectations of UK electricians. In order to keep furnishing you with the latest technical updates, business advice and product information we need your help!

We’re conducting our annual reader survey and would love to hear from you and get your views and opinions on the title. This is your opportunity to tell us what you like about Professional Electrician and also suggest ways we can improve.

As a thank you, one lucky reader – drawn from all the respondents – will win a brilliant PS4. To be in with a chance of winning, make sure you complete the survey before 30th September 2018.

To take part in our survey visit: Professional Electrician Reader Survey 2018 - http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/XHAA6/

Good luck and we appreciate your input!

Survey done and if I win I will put it up as a mega prize in the trainee section.
Unless Marco and the lads take it off me and put it in the staff room, they're like big kids.

Last edited:

Reply to PE Magazine - 2018/19 Reader Survey - Win a PS4! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock