Discuss Periodic inspection 2395 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jass

-
Reaction score
Please help, hi there, I'm doing 2394 and 2395. I m stuck on 2395 task A, which is recognising faults on some 7 photos. Does anyone know any centre providing training. I m OK to pay for it.

The photos we had were ridiculous, the photo task was a pointless waste of time when we did it last year. IIRC some of the faults weren't even visible in the photo!

Finally, I passed 2365 level 3 diploma and all assessments for 2394 and 2395.
Please advise where can I start my new career in electrical.

Be aware this message will destruct in 5 seconds!
Have you searched the forum for your answers, jass? Someone may come along and help in a bit but fill us in on what you have tried so far.

Well done by the way for the passes. Tell us also of any practical experience you have so far.

Reply to Periodic inspection 2395 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys, looking at doing Initial and Periodic inspecting and testing. Looking between the CandG and EAL Just wondering if I can ask peoples...
Replies
Views
Our company in the UK had its Periodic Inspection done over a year ago but now we’ve lost the EICR. We’ve contacted the company who did the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you're all keeping well. We're having a first electrical inspection soon and was looking for some advice please on how best to...
Replies
Views
all currently working towards my 2391 c&g I&T . I know how to calculate v.d. but the mock test I found online seems a bit out of date or I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock