Discuss periodic testing and the new condition report in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

R

razz

good morning everyone , as some of you may know i`m a school sparkie , 24 years man n boy , full apprenticeship , jib reg , 2391 , 17th , nvq , right my question , i`ve updated my powersuite lite so i now have the new contion reports , that states its for domestic and similar premises with up to 100a supply . now this is fine for our on site house`s we have , we i don`t test as i use a part p firm , what i do test is our school use buildings , many of which have have 3ph 100 or 100+ amp supplys , a couple of sections have one incomer with atleast 15 or more submains attached . would you out use the new condition report and just add several test results pages to the end of the form or would you use the 17th edition periodic reports , i use niceic style reports as i used them previously for many years at my previous employment , hope this makes sense on such a wonderful day

good morning everyone , as some of you may know i`m a school sparkie , 24 years man n boy , full apprenticeship , jib reg , 2391 , 17th , nvq , right my question , i`ve updated my powersuite lite so i now have the new contion reports , that states its for domestic and similar premises with up to 100a supply . now this is fine for our on site house`s we have , we i don`t test as i use a part p firm , what i do test is our school use buildings , many of which have have 3ph 100 or 100+ amp supplys , a couple of sections have one incomer with atleast 15 or more submains attached . would you out use the new condition report and just add several test results pages to the end of the form or would you use the 17th edition periodic reports , i use niceic style reports as i used them previously for many years at my previous employment , hope this makes sense on such a wonderful day

Ideally, you should be using the EICR documents and just adding contunuation sheets to cover each distribution circuit and subsequent distribution board.

The only difference between the 'up to 100A supply' and the EICR for larger supplies is that the Inspection Schedule was omitted on the larger supplies document to reduce paperwork.

Reply to periodic testing and the new condition report in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock