Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Permament Live to Hive multizone in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. jimmer83

jimmer83 EF Member

Hi, im having issues with my hive multizone and getting power to my upstairs receiver. I have 2 zones, upstairs and downstairs. I can only get power to my upstairs receiver when my downstairs heating is on. I have installed a loop wire between live and common in my receiver upstairs but still no power unless downstairs heating is on. Any advice on how to get permanent live to my upstairs receiver is much appreciated. Ta.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    phone british grasp. :(:(:(.

3. Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent You Rock Gmes Staff Member Trusted Advisor

Some pics might help

4. davesparks

davesparks Trusted Advisor

A competent electrician will be able to fix this.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. jimmer83

jimmer83 EF Member

This is where the main receiver downstairs goes and where my original programmer was

20180910_082901.jpg

This is where my upstairs stat was and where the receiver for my 2nd zone goes. It is here where i can only get power too when the boiler is on.
    20180913_205840.jpg 20180913_210018.jpg
    This is where the thermostat downstairs was.

Thanks