Discuss Pervs In The Film Industry and MPs Up To No Good in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

Squid

Jeeeez its going on a bit, just wondering if I can go crying to the Daily Mail to get some compensation off whoever for when I was an apprentice and was tied up in the basement of Whiteleys Department Store in Queensway and had Swarfega smothered all over my nut sack.

I know genuine sexual harassment cannot be condoned but all these idiots jumping up and claiming such and such inappropriately did this that and the other to get a bit of air time gets right up my nose.

The victims are only persuing this because there is money to be gained from it....if the alleged perpetrators had very little money, I doubt it would be on the news.

Jeeeez its going on a bit, just wondering if I can go crying to the Daily Mail to get some compensation off whoever for when I was an apprentice and was tied up in the basement of Whiteleys Department Store in Queensway and had Swarfega smothered all over my nut sack.
Yeah you are right mate, no good for mr though, most of the gits that initiated me, are either dead or about to become deceased.

, does it sting ?
"Deep heat " spray , more believable !
...I wash my hands of this form of behaviour...
I had conduit threading Swarf, mixed with Tallow, applied to my genitalia when I was a Lad, needless to say Mummy and Daddy were not pleased with the state of their Son on returning home from work.
Although my Dad was peesed off, he was in the building trade himself, he had the sense not to complain, can you imagine the fate of Pete999 Junior if he had? my life would have been hell.
It wasn't like some folk might like to suggest molestation, it was what it was, a form of gratuitous fun, that everyone was expecting if they wanted to progress.
Was it right? maybe not, but in those days it was expected, was it sexual? never in a million years, you just got on with life, I had a great relationship with the guys that got me a couple of times, they taught me a lot about electrics, I was even The best man at one chaps wedding, say what you will, was it abuse? yes I suppose it was, but time and life was very different in my time as an Apprentice, has it affected me? no way, part of growing up I guess, did I participate in initiation when I was qualified? no, I took the pees but some 4 or 5 years had passed and peoples opinions had hanged.

Last edited:
I started my apprentice ship in 2000 along with 4 others, and we were the last to be subjected to beastings. (Although no genitalia was abused!)
One lad was dressed up in a dress and had make up applied.
Another was made to go to McDonald's drive through on foot with the order written on a large piece of plaster board.
Whilst up a ladder core drilling hole for a kitchen fan, the sparky climbed up behind him and pulled his trousers and boxers down.
Another was hog tied in the back of the van and suspended from the 4 corners inside.
I was held down, had conduit put through my sleeves, and then nailed to a pallet.
I was driving the van back after work on a dual carriageway doing 70ish, the spark in the middle suddenly pulled the handbrake on....plumes of blue smoke!
Another was sent to the sandwhich shop to get four skin sandwiches!

I started my apprentice ship in 2000 along with 4 others, and we were the last to be subjected to beastings. (Although no genitalia was abused!)
Another was made to go to McDonald's drive through on foot with the order written on a large piece of plaster board.
Whilst up a ladder core drilling hole for a kitchen fan, the sparky climbed up behind him and pulled his trousers and boxers down.
Another was hog tied in the back of the van and suspended from the 4 corners inside.
I was held down, had conduit put through my sleeves, and then nailed to a pallet.
I was driving the van back after work on a dual carriageway doing 70ish, the spark in the middle suddenly pulled the handbrake on....plumes of blue smoke!
Kin child's play, and the driving stunt, bloody stupid.

I suppose it is a bit soft, compared to the stories the older sparks have told when they were young!
Yeah I wasn't impressed with him pulling the brake on!

Remember someone told me about the bloke that was stripped and tied to a swivel chair and sent down in the lift to the typing pool..........

Remember when I was very young in the back seat of me mums car driving past London Bridge station, Tooley St, a bloke tied to a chair in his shreddies was sat in the middle of road outside the pub soaked in some foul smelling *&$+ and covered in glitter; he was wearing lipstick with a sign tied round hes neck and looked a state with a few empty pints at hes feet. Hes pals were standing outside the pub pointing at him laughing. I remember that crystal clear, and asking me mum who that strange man was, with the reply; its alright he's just passed hes' apprenticeship :eek:

My local Mp touched me on the shoulder a few years back, does that amount to assualt by touching? if so i want my slice of the compo pot.. If i perceive it as a come on does it make it so? its all a bit subjective

Dreading having to explain to swmbo about the queue of middle aged women at the door complaining about being touched in various places with varying degrees of enthusiasm (depending on how gorgeous she was) by me in the sixties. If I have to compensate them at 10 pence per touch..........that's £47.50. A year's pocket money.
Things done to me as an apprentice? Bottom of trousers nailed to step ladder when at the top, nail through lunch box (actual lunch box, not slang) into work bench

Reply to Pervs In The Film Industry and MPs Up To No Good in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock