Discuss Pet Hates ( Excluding Customers) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

and people who write tomatoe and potatoe on menus.

And people who don't know there from there's or here from hear, them from there's basically people who can't be bothered to use spellcheck. I don't mind personally that's their problem.

The complete and utter ridiculous situation we have with ECIR codings ............ one mans C1 is another's C3,

Daft, just plain daft...........

Clients who get your price in and sit on it for a month then phone you up and want the job done tomorrow.
Consultants who give you a spec then take the lowest price quote from some muppet who's ignored it and gone for the cheapest sh1te he can get.

mobile phone agents who try and get you to upgrade with them. offer what seems reasonable then when you sign up their quote did not include VAT.
I now have a sim only deal and a decent phone
I now buy the phone out right and pay for it on credit card (or debit card) then my bill is only £17 per month all in
ps I have an android phone that records the calls.

I hate Stupid, ignorant, selfish Drivers of all genders who park their Dinkie toy Cars all across the entrance of the Cul De Sac I live in, so as it makes it almost impossible to get by, and when you track the cretin down it turns out to be some clueless Muppet who answers the question " did you opt for the Prat pack when you bought this car" with what's wrong you could get a Sherman tank past, when you answer back with "I wish I was driving a tank then your stupid car would be a flat pack car" they go all doe eyed (yes it was a Lady driver) Oh sorry I'll move it to late you Moron I just about got by. Yes Tel I have just arrived back from Bath in a foul mood.

chill pete. a drop of red will do wonders. how did you get on with your silly-in-law?

chill pete. a drop of red will do wonders. how did you get on with your silly-in-law?
Just taking a sip/gulp now.
OK the handle had bust had it open in less time than it takes to become A qualified Electrician, quick trip to Home Base, Bath doesn't posses a B&Q and I couldn't arsed to look for a Screwfix outlet

took you 4 years then?
or did you mean domestic installer ( washes mouth out with soap).

Reply to Pet Hates ( Excluding Customers) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net