Discuss Pet Hates ( Excluding Customers) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete, is your surname Meldrew ? :rolleyes:
No Dave it is not, if you're referring to my parking issue, then I would pose the question to you, how would you feel if, after a 06:30 start 2.5 hour drive repair whatever 2.5 hour drive home, only to find that some prat had blocked the only way to a cup of tea for the Mrs and a glass of vino for muwa, then I humbly suggest that you would turn into a rabid driver, if on the other hand you are talking about something else, then I'm sorry you have lost me. I'm calm, honest

Pete, only having a bit of fun, no offence meant. And yes I have a very low tolerance level of idiots too,they're everywhere it seems.
No offence taken Dave honest, just wound me up, not you the Muppet Parker, I want to go and hang one on her, I'm that livid, no bloody concern for anyone except themselves.

Yes Pete, sadly I come across people like that all too often these days.
Not nice is it Dave? My Mrs is worried I'm going to do or say something to upset the equilibrium of a nice area, but I won't, I'll be OK in the morning after a fry up she has promised me for being a good Lad.

Mrs Pete999 , have we got any spuds in the garage, I need a gert big bugger.
Surprised there's room with all the tools. I know what you mean regarding car ,keep my car in garage across the road there is ample parking in bays down our street and where do people park in front of my garage so there's me knocking on peoples doors down street to see who's car it is.

Surprised there's room with all the tools. I know what you mean regarding car ,keep my car in garage across the road there is ample parking in bays down our street and where do people park in front of my garage so there's me knocking on peoples doors down street to see who's car it is.

OMG - been to local supermarket today so this reminded me:

Loud people on the phone idly walking around, pushing a trolley, speaking so half the shop can hear her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reply to Pet Hates ( Excluding Customers) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net