Discuss Pet hates in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Half baked specifications done by idiot designers or architects who don't know the first thing about electrics. Then waiting ages for on site meetings or answers:banghead:

Mine are: 1.Nowhere to get a bacon sandwich
2. Vending machines i have to pay for to get a cuppa.....FFS
3. Circuits not labelled and or labelled in-correctly making me look a total plonker when i knock off the computers.
4. Clients buying **** and saying "I've already got the parts"
5 . All plasterers
6. All plumbers.
7. Builders who damage my cables - that would be all builders
8. HMRC's online tax stuff
9. Price of diesel
10. Bank charges
11. Clients who aren't ready when its convenient for me.
12. Suppliers who cannot get me a simple friggin isolater thats holding the whole friggin job up.
13. Price of wine and smokes :-(

absolutley my pet peeve too, bad enough in sockets, but when you have to pull apart a whole fuseboard just to get an R1+R2 on one RFC :banghead:
I also found recently I had bad continuity results and tugged the cables in all the sockets and they did not move but found after two hours that the twisted together cables were lodging on the screws, but the screws were loose, thank you someone!

Other sparks using my tools for the wrong purpose and/or lossing them! (yes Matthew I'm talking about you if your watching).

Twisted earths in one sleeving.
Diy Bri wiring earth into neutral at all light fittings, Thanks for holding my C.u change up all day
Diy Bri again deciding to split Ring L+E into 15amp junction boxes under floorboards but leaving neutrals connected.
Arrrrgh

Reply to Pet hates in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net