Discuss Pet hates in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Your right, if you mean they tend not to drive at break fast speed, cutting every other driver on the road up doing so!! It's called Maturity!! lol!!

except when the buggers drive at 25mph in a 40 limit and it's too narrow and bendy a road to overtake.

Just about had my fill of fog lights. Front fogs just do my head in. Why use them, they make no difference when you are above 20mph. As for rear fogs, well that's just stupid.
Of course no fog around but in rain, well its dangerous.

Nutters.....argh

I wonder if anyone has abbreviated the spelling of it on the sign, welcome you are now entering *unt Thorpe please drive carefully.

pet hate customers houses with junk mess crap every where can't work without having to move some useless that which they're never going to use.
turning the mcb on and it going bang and wishing I'd tested it first........joking lol
wouldn`t matter how bad you drove round there....town`s about as beat up as you can get.....

Just about had my fill of fog lights. Front fogs just do my head in. Why use them, they make no difference when you are above 20mph. As for rear fogs, well that's just stupid.

Nutters.....argh
does me as well. fog lights on just because it's dark. bloody imbeciles. them that have the front fogs on, i generally give 'em a blast of my 4 x 100watt xenon spots.

- - - Updated - - -

Nutters.....argh
does me as well. fog lights on just because it's dark. bloody imbeciles. them that have the front fogs on, i generally give 'em a blast of my 4 x 100watt xenon spots.

Your right, if you mean they tend not to drive at break fast speed, cutting every other driver on the road up doing so!! It's called Maturity!! lol!!

No you getting old men and middle aged men mixed. I mean the ones that do 70mph in every lane dabbing the breaks on about every 10 secs.

No you getting old men and middle aged men mixed. I mean the ones that do 70mph in every lane dabbing the breaks on about every 10 secs.

that's usually sales reps in suits. a meerkat would make a better driver. then again, a meerkat would probably be a better person than a sales rep.

Peter Bloody Andre, Katie bloody Price, The x factor, poncey food, ugg boots, people putting their feet on the seats on public transport, dog owners who think it's ok to leave their dog crap, AOL, BC Rich guitars, Fender basses, plasterers, carpet fitters, Famous grouse whisky, one of my sisters in law, the drug dealer who lives down the road from us, chavs, queues in supermarkets at this time of year, Come to think of it...supermarkets.

fender basses??? bit harsh.

common rail diesel engines. people who ask you to take your boots off when working on their (bloody) cream (bloody) carpets (bloody).bloody.

People who are famous despite having no discernable talent eg Kerry Katona (can anyone tell me what the point is please) intolerance of any description, liver, steak and kidney pies, dentists, feet, karaoke nights, the pub over the road having lock ins, fiddly light fittings, DIYers who claim to know more about electrics than me, cowboy bodges, hangovers, Gangnam bloody Style, christmas songs, being told to have a nice day/christmas, proteus CUs,

people who ask you to take your boots off when working on their (bloody) cream (bloody) carpets (bloody).bloody.

The answer is NO! I wear safety boots for... SAFETY! I'm not going to fanny around with electrics whilst providing a nice path to earth via my bloody feet!

Oh, and...

- feeling like a --- because I've pulled through a length of 3 core thinking it was T+E
- American pro-gun nutters who think that the answer to school shootings is to give guns to teachers
- the price of bloody petrol/diesel!
- cheap plastic enclosures which crack and splinter when you knock-out the holes
- tailgaters
- people who can't be arsed to indicate
- muppets who flash you for overtaking them when it's a 60mph area and they're doing 40mph!
- computers which stop responding when you're midway through a huge forum rant about things that really **** you off!

Reply to Pet hates in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net