Discuss Pet hates in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Taxi drivers, my brother in law, crap tools, masterchef, Danny bloody Baker, politicians, cats, rats/mice/hamsters/gerbils etc, "experimental" music, Brian Ferry, Phil Collins, lists of things you hate, doomsday prophecies, the bnp, are the bin men coming by Ritchie Kavanagh, the manager of our local Iceland
However, the one thing I hate more than anything else in the world....My grandson's idiot father.

That's all I can think of for now.

John bloody Bishop, whinging gits, reality TV, religion, facebook, cottage cheese, Greggs pastys, wasps, keyboard warriors, football

I forgot about those things

From today - trying to buy a mobile phone as a gift, what a nightmare if you dont know which network they are already on etc etc etc. Ended up taking a punt and putting the contract in my name and guess what - to change the name is contract termination. Buying a phone as a gift, i think i must have just invented...... thats Tesco BTW.

Trying to buy smokes when they have blocked out the display, whats that all about. It becomes a protracted effort ( as i am not brand loyal) to find the ones on special offer. Enough to just make you give up.

Friggin HD devices like Sat receiver, blu ray player etc that dont come with a friggin HDMI cable so you have the buy their easily available ones that cost about a third of the price of the product you are buying, are they MAD - walked out in disgust (Tesco)

John bloody Bishop, whinging gits, reality TV, religion, facebook, cottage cheese, Greggs pastys, wasps, keyboard warriors, football

I forgot about those things

have to agree with most of that, but what's wrong with john bishop? one of the funniest men since eric morecombe.

John bishop has grown one as has Dara OBrien, both are very funny!, I have a fender p bass, I challenge any instrument to sound as good and pack quite as good a punch.

I carry a cheap pair of new, black trainers only for working in people's houses for that reason

blocking out a few days to do a job and when you get there there it's a mess and the "builder" isn't ready for you.

But thats OK you can work round the 2 joiners, 2 labourers and the decorators.

If all the mess is in your way you can just move it.

:censored:

Aye I :censored: love spending time tidying up after other trades.

no I don't mind that your :censored: labourer has chewed 3 of my cables with a :censored: holesaw.
And it's fine that every square :censored: foot of floor space is covered with tools and materials.

and to be honest I'm really glad your :censored: labourer thought it was ok to move the phone and sat cables through the same holes as my LV cables. That way you can use the holes for CH pipes, but for :censored: sake don't whatever you do don't move my T&E before shoving microbore through the same holes.

and of course I'm just going to touch my toes and take it up the :censored:

not :censored: likely this is my new invoice :smug:

not that I'm bitter and twisted about a recent job lol

Knocking a pot of coffee all over the kitchen worktop. Spent half an hour cleaning the crap up from everywhere, getting the nag,nag nag.
Got the whiskey out instead, hope it knocks me out.

I take it your not keen on the lad then ...lol!!! :61:

And from the way you worded the above, nor is your daughter anymore!! lol!! :redface:
I didn't like him the first time I met him and it got progressively worse from that point on. A tipping point was when he was shouting and swearing at my front door when I was about 80 miles away. He objected when I rang the boys in blue, not to my face however.
Thankfully my daughter doesn't like him any more either.
I'd like to tear his face off, other than that I can justr about tolerate him hehe

My ex mother in law....... raddled old shrew.
Scroungers.
Benefit cheats.
Animal cruelty.
Liars.
Tailgaters (usually men.... gets tin hat ready)
Ungrateful people.
Lorraine Kelly.
People with no manners.
Cilla Black.
Plastic handbags.
Blue eyeshadow.

erm...... thinking.......

Or to give them their proper names Lorraine effing Kelly and Cilla effing Black.
You also forgot Judith Bloody Chalmers:)

Oh yes Trev, I'm with you on that one! I also can't stand Louis ******* Spence..... grrrrr.
Liver.
Mushy peas.
Coriander.
Audi drivers.
Jeremy Clarkson.
Aled Jones/Claire Balding .............. (never seen in the same room together)
Anything to do with the Olympics
Ditto Royal Family.

Like I said HT they're nice to play but they're bloody ugly imho. The bodies are too big and clunky.
I liked the Alembic John Entwistle used to play, I think it was called the exploiter.

fraid you've lost me on the guitar scene. all i know is that a good guitar played by a good rock guitarist is a signal to turn up the volume, starting with jimmy page, john entwhistle, the list is endless.

Really rate the nukelele, like what that George Formby bloke used to plug in.

plug-in . don't think that we had electrickery when george formby was around.

Reply to Pet hates in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock