Discuss Pet peeves.......................... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Peasant, it states, don't order the Hong Kong style sweet and sour as it is really hairy golden balls sweat and sour.
like here?
Pet peeves.......................... upload_2019-3-28_17-11-22 - EletriciansForums.net

Telling the customer to move the cat litter tray ,when over flowing with S##t in the kitchen or dogs steeling your tools from a open tool box .my list could go on for ever .;)ps no cup tea when i walk in over the front door .and no biscuits .
Is that cup of tea and a biscuit in the same house as the cat and dog issues Buzz?

The IET - it's jobs for the boys, and the manufacturers are having to much input in my view.

Messy DBs where you have to diss six ccts just to find the N and CPC without getting the wander lead out.

Supposed reputable brands dumbing down their products at every opportunity until their once decent gear is tatty tat.

PIN check at Screwfix for click n collect orders. You know who the feck I am!

BQ, BG - General and Gas.

Sorting out shiet SWA connections. Invariably it's too short to easily fix. Or you have to twist into unimaginable positions to score through the steel with you hacksaw.

Customers who think I am some sort of credit broker.

Under cabinet kitchen lights where you have to adopt some kind of yoga / limbo dancing position to install.

The ever increasing size of the certs. Particularly the endless tick boxes.

There's probably more..

Folks who watch over your shoulder all the time...
and make helpful comments like
"Oh, so you don't double the ends over, then?"

or, yesterday, while I was twisting the ends of fine-stranded to terminate..."Oh, are you left-handed? You must be, cos I would twist the other way"

My favourite, from a "plumber"...
"Yes, these push-fit connections are brilliant, but those pipe inserts are ridiculously expensive...I never use them"

Me: "Get the f**k out of my bathroom!"

"Yes, these push-fit connections are brilliant, but those pipe inserts are ridiculously expensive...I never use them"

Thought being a Pirate that you would appreciated the water feature,

where you buy any chance standing over the plumbers shoulder tutting...........

Folks who watch over your shoulder all the time...
and make helpful comments like
"Oh, so you don't double the ends over, then?"

or, yesterday, while I was twisting the ends of fine-stranded to terminate..."Oh, are you left-handed? You must be, cos I would twist the other way"

I had an old lady stood behind me with a flashlight whilst i was in the board this week. Didnt need it but thought id let her feel useful...until she rested her head on my shoulder...

Reply to Pet peeves.......................... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock