Discuss pfc/psc manual calc in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

ohms law.

If=Uo/Zs

To elaborate a little further, only PEFC can be used with Zs as it incorporates the line and cpc. PSCC, however, is a fault between live conductors. So calculating PSCC would require a measurement of R1&Rn and a measurement of the external Line and Neutral loop.

Last edited:
Hi I was just doodleing and trying to reach the same result as my tester and I just did not consider neutral values,brain cell must be about depleted I should have went to the pub instead,makes erfect sense when someone else points it out.
Pict

Reply to pfc/psc manual calc in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Firstly, please go easy as I'm still a trainee! Working on my L3 2365 I'm having trouble understanding the rationale behind adiabatics...
Replies
Views
So I’m doing my level 3 design project at the moment, and I’m on the question where you do all the calculations on each circuit, I’ve taken the...
Replies
Views
I know the effect of a lost neutral (floating neutral) on a 3 phase system, and the theory of why the line voltages can vary. However, I have...
Replies
Views
Assuming that you measure the windings for a power transformer, for example: A-B: 2,258 ohms B-C: 2,262 ohms A-C: 2,250 ohms, how do you...
Replies
Views
Hi - just after thoughts on this please. I've been doing some testing on a 20 year old MCC. On the original EIC, Ze was reported as 0.04 R, PFC...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock