Discuss phone problem's in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

parker56

Hi,I have a blackberry curve,for the last couple of weeks it's been disconnecting during calls have all bars showing,seems fine calling land lines,no problems with emails or text.
Any body out there had same problems,I'm on vodafone.

My daughter and one of my mates both have one and their's keep locking up for no apparent reason. I'm wondering if they're really a bit of a cack phone

Hi Trev,Had mine for three years with no problems just the last couple of weeks,we have about 27 of them though out the company & where all having the same faults,vodafone say it's not them.

Just as a point of general interest,the actual number of bars displayed on a mobile phone bears absolutely no relavence to the signal strength as there is no set standard as there is with other measurements.E.g you could have 2 phones displaying different numbers of bars but both receiving same strength signal.Not very helpfull in this case but just thought some of you may like this piece of useless info,may come in handy at a pub quiz or something.

Cheers phil d,it's driveing me mad 20/30 secs into call diconnected 6 times already to day.:32:
I hate it when that happens,why does everything drive you where you don,t want to be?Up the pole round the bend,down the supermarket! why not somewhere nice like the pub.Man goes to a&e with a steering wheel attached to his privates and says to doctor "for gods sake get this thing off,it,s driving me nuts" lol

back to the phone problem. hit it with a hammer. if it still doesn't work, it's not the phone.

Reply to phone problem's in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net