Discuss Pictures of simple jobs done properly. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

You don't get much simpler than this:

IMG_1199.JPG

IMG_1204.JPG

Although the other end is a completely different birds nest...

IMG_1203.JPG

What make of MCB should I use???

IMG_1202.JPG

i like the tamper proof lock offs..... NOT.
They need a tool to remove so they do comply. When the circuits are locked off the same person, or company, may not be returning to site to energise. this saves a lot of hassle trying to find keys or get combi codes.

The sites are restricted access for trained engineers only so no risk to the public.

We usually use coded padlocks set to the last digits of the site number for similar things where different companies are working on the same stuff.

We usually use coded padlocks set to the last digits of the site number for similar things where different companies are working on the same stuff.
So do we, except these sites don't have numeric codes which messes things up a bit.

Reply to Pictures of simple jobs done properly. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just had a simple kitchen light not working job, one of the fittings with the 4 spotlights on it. Took the fitting down to check if there was...
Replies
Views
Posted from another forum "Pretty easy to spot exactly what type of client you're talking too once you've met and dealt with several, and I used...
Replies
Views
When I joined this forum a decade or so back, there was a discussion going on about a welder that was connected with a 3-core cable to L1, L2 and...
Replies
Views
Recently been working on a system design for a LL. I was told the building would be a three floor 16 room HMO, so the design was done to the...
Replies
Views
Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock