Discuss Pituitary Tumor xcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxccx in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Just in case anyone is remotely interested, I have been finally been Discharged from OCDEM in Oxford regarding my op in 2013, I'm posting this cus I'm chuffed, no other reason.
Its always nice to hear good news, especially these days it all seems to be doom and gloom.
Reading this has started my day off on a good note :) I'm chuffed for you also. ;)

Last edited:
Just in case anyone is remotely interested, I have been finally been Discharged from OCDEM in Oxford regarding my op in 2013, I'm posting this cus I'm chuffed, no other reason.
Wow, Just a thanks to all who have wished me well, all the likes and whatever and to anyone who hasn't, but maybe will respond THANKS TO ALL I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year, can't really thank everyone I'll get accused of upping my post count.

I think you might have just forgot mine as you were too excited about the hug and kiss. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Damn, and I thought Mrs Pete999 would be listing a load of tools cheap in the for sale section at half the price you told her how much you paid for them......... ;o)))))))

Joking apart, congratulations and well down, that yourself to something special for all the wooly and hassle you have had to go though in the past few years.

My Aunt passed away on Monday so I know the feeling of being grateful.

Joking apart, congratulations and well down

well down??.... it that a bit like "I'm down wiv da kids.." thing????

Sorry to hear about your aunt..

well down??.... it that a bit like "I'm down wiv da kids.." thing????

Sorry to hear about your aunt..
Thanks, she was 93 and it was time to go as she had been in hospital for 5 weeks and as a child she went through a lot of pain and hardship, I do understand now that certain people who went though illness, starvation in their lives became fighters and lived longer.

I noticed the mistake but after 15 mins you can't edit your post to replace any mistakes.

Wow, Just a thanks to all who have wished me well, all the likes and whatever and to anyone who hasn't, but maybe will respond THANKS TO ALL I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year, can't really thank everyone I'll get accused of upping my post count.
Merry Christmas to you and yours too pal have a good one and all the best for the new year!

Every right to be chuffed @Pete999 when you have had a serious illness or operation getting the all clear and sign off is great news. Its not until you face something like that you even realise how much faith you put in doctors and surgeons.
So celebrate away and enjoy yourself
NHS was kin brilliant from diagnosis to discharge Professor Groomsman is tops.

Reply to Pituitary Tumor xcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxccx in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock