Discuss Plants V Zombies Garden Warfare 2 in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Esteemed
Reaction score
I never play computer games but I am so addicted to this game!! Has anyone else played it?

Reply to Plants V Zombies Garden Warfare 2 in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good Afternoon All Currently doing an EICR on common parts of a big site with multiple blocks. All blocks have outside garden spike lighting in...
Replies
Views
Customer has asked if I can source an ups or battery power pack to run their boiler if they have a powercut. The powercut could last 3-5 days if...
Replies
Views
Just thinking about selling MFT's and single test equipment. The idea being I buy stuff from Ebay and sell it on ebay, which I am doing at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought to make a post, I came just to ask questions but been reading more of the forum and learnt lots of useful and good things, decided I...
Replies
Views
A
the situation is this: 8 x 24v rgbw flood lights for a garden, each fitting has power consumption of 45w. 3 lights into a 200w driver, another 3...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock