Discuss Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

i should rephrase that, i would have our military round up all the SS commanders such as merkel and have them tried on hms elizabeth, it will be a biased court as the gallows will be on the deck awaiting the obvious outcome.

%E5%85%A5%E3%81%A7-ands-falkland-islands-east-feihlae-from-simon-6571002.png

i should rephrase that, i would have our military round up all the SS commanders such as merkel and have them tried on hms elizabeth, it will be a biased court as the gallows will be on the deck awaiting the obvious outcome.
Would that ship be the one belonging to that well known Royal Family of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha? :)

Would that ship be the one belonging to that well known Royal Family of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha? :)
yes, but at least they had sense when their cousins were causing a ruckus in germany and surrounding countries to change their name to something british , house of windsor rolls off the tongue so much nicer

are you suggesting the queen be subjected to the mugabe treatment?

joking aside i do agree with you on the fact that the royals are antiquated , wish my family went around building castles and taking land 100s of years ago, now they have the land they outlaw such activities!

are you suggesting the queen be subjected to the mugabe treatment?

joking aside i do agree with you on the fact that the royals are antiquated , wish my family went around building castles and taking land 100s of years ago, now they have the land they outlaw such activities!

I expect if you could trace back you family, your probably find family did just that;

The secret history of Britain is written in our genes - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11483608/The-secret-history-of-Britain-is-written-in-our-genes.html

The UK has a population of around 65 million, with another reported 140 million of peoples & their descendants, who emigrated from current day UK, including thousands in France, Germany & Spain etc (Wikipedia).

Often wondered why Yorkshire peoples accent came from :)

Reply to Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock