Discuss Please help, operators manual desparately needed in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Marvo

-
Staff member
Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
I would be very grateful if some kind soul could point me in the direction of a user/operator manual for a three phase CT metering device;
Elster A1120 LINK

I've scoured the web as well as requested one from the Russian manufacturers but alas no luck as yet :(
I can only find a glossy brochure which is thin on the ground for real or useful info.
I've attached a picture in case it's available under other brand names and you might recognise it.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.IMG_3196.jpg

Can I shamelessly bump this once in a while without upsetting the mods? Apologies if not.:38:

I tried the request form on the manufacturers site more than once but not reply :(
Thanks Topquark, I'll try the local agents you listed.

Reply to Please help, operators manual desparately needed in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
First post here, but looking for assistance please. I've been asked to look into repairing some existing office trunking, whilst also adding a...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys I need some help regarding connecting meters to 3 new flats above a shop. Basically the shop has a three phase supply (there used to be a...
Replies
Views
smartalek
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock