Discuss pls ignore in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Do you not like talking to us mate??
Most of us are friendly... some are just grumpy sods... :)

Registered in 2012, posts in 2016, says he wants to keep the account lol

Welcome aboard, thanks for finally posting anyway ;)

Pete the Spy, doesn't have the right ring to it.

But having the name 'Gladimostoff the Spy' might have rung a few alarm bells.... :)

True, in that case, a sure spy!

What about @Pete999 - Is he okay or what?

Had my eye on him for as bit..... Something just not right.... :)

That goes for half the people in this forum.... :)

He's mad about those YouTube videos, I'm wondering if the russians want-in on that business ran by that bloke who chopped the wall-mounted socket into his outside wall and then stuck silicone all around it to hide the extra cable.

He's mad about those YouTube videos, I'm wondering if the russians want-in on that business ran by that bloke who chopped the wall-mounted socket into his outside wall and then stuck silicone all around it to hide the extra cable.

as long as it's rcd protected then all is good..... :)

All right, enough I ain't a spy OK? Mind you I do like those Youtube vids.

I reckon we should make our own vids : a combo of the mad Ruskies, Electro Boomer and Mr Potato Head.

That combo sounds interesting. Can't wait for the vid.

cannot answer that as I've not spoken before on here pal
but I have been quite busy over the past few years training back up to be an electrician

Forget about all of that..... So.... are you a Russian spy? I bet you are a good one so won't say "Yes"...

Reply to pls ignore in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net