Discuss Politics in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

methinks the silver spoons stuck in their gobs is the reason they talk out of their arses.

The fact is joking aside the main stream parties are both crap at the moment, they are farther apart IMO than some here think but netherless do agree on some issues, the biggest problem we have is there is no real alternative, IMO the UKIP party are a joke because they have no manefesto, Okay the election is still 12 weeks away, but we need a manefesto, we are all aware what the Tories and the Labour offer, the Lib dems are finished so it is either the 2 big parties or UKIP. The problem is the country is so torn at the moment with no real choice there will be yet another hung parliament which is why we are at each others throats so much, for the sake of peace and harmony I will refrain from participating in here until election week, too many decent guys I like are getting all riled up over nothing, Sorry if I have offended anyone, it is only a forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact is joking aside the main stream parties are both crap at the moment, they are farther apart IMO than some here think but netherless do agree on some issues, the biggest problem we have is there is no real alternative, IMO the UKIP party are a joke because they have no manefesto, Okay the election is still 12 weeks away, but we need a manefesto, we are all aware what the Tories and the Labour offer, the Lib dems are finished so it is either the 2 big parties or UKIP. The problem is the country is so torn at the moment with no real choice there will be yet another hung parliament which is why we are at each others throats so much, for the sake of peace and harmony I will refrain from participating in here until election week, too many decent guys I like are getting all riled up over nothing, Sorry if I have offended anyone, it is only a forum.

hallelujah

Can he keep his promise??

I have to agree with most of whats written about the UK Political scene - its fxcked.

That said I think the UK is now a "coelition" country so we better get used to it......... I much prefer the verbals between the Governing parties than all the "off record" briefings of the past.

Its a shame that democratic USA is no longer a functioning proper democracy,the vote of the individual means jack all
The members of congress and the senators are so beholden to the money men that they become just a voting tool for the money mens ideals

The same is and will happen here,it may be a few more years down the line but the single voter will be irrelevant,its happening to a degree now,it will get worse unless political parties are funded for their campaigns by the nation and not the individual or company

hallelujah

Can he keep his promise??

I have to agree with most of whats written about the UK Political scene - its fxcked.

That said I think the UK is now a "coelition" country so we better get used to it......... I much prefer the verbals between the Governing parties than all the "off record" briefings of the past.
I will do my very best honest :biggrin:

Thats what I thought lol, can you imagine the row that would occur over who takes the PM spot should both parties get say 250 seats each? lol, world war 3 without doubt

Thats what I thought lol, can you imagine the row that would occur over who takes the PM spot should both parties get say 250 seats each? lol, world war 3 without doubt

I believe, in the case of an inconclusive electrion result, the "sitting" PM has the first opportunity to try and form a new Government.

I think we'll see Nick Clegge changing "sides" to remain in Government.......

Reminds me of the Expenses scandal; 'because it was the right thing to do' doesn't quite cut it with me!

I have had an issue with that comment for some time now. It seems every politician uses the 'it is the right thing to do' as an excuse for everything these days. Just because they think it is the right thing does not necessarily make it the right thing.

Reply to Politics in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock