Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss polypipe underfloor heating, wifi vs NEST in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. grandfortune

grandfortune CCTV / Alarms

HI all,

got a holiday let that wants to control heating from their home as people leave it on etc.

setup is s plan upstairs HW and heating(rads) , with stat up there for heating

downstairs two zoned UFH, bathroom and Lounge

ive priced up the polypipe stuff, new center and stats and its coming to £850

hes not bothered about the HW so could leave that timed and hes not to bothered about leaving the bathroom or having the UHF all on at once(bath and lounge|).

basically i think? that i can just fit in two nest stats onto the UFH center and the upstairs(so could do the HW aswell) so one nest does the upstairs and one into the UFH center(change the stat for lounge and leave the bathroom one in place, you think this is doable as it seems a much cheaper option

im usually good on the old heating side of things but i need to be in front of it and go though it in me head when there, but its 100+ miles away.

Cheers
    Grand

2. bigspark17

bigspark17 Electrician's Arms

Sounds like the heatmiser neostats would suit you in this instance as your not bothered about the DHW being controlled.

• Like Like x 1